Get Your Sweet Fix
- Hey Sugar. The cutest retro candy + ice cream shop.
- Sweet Paris Crêperie. . The most delicious crepes you will ever have in your life! The toasted bueno with ice cream is a must-have. Pro tip – they serve savory crepes, coffee, and mimosas too!
- Nothing Bundt Cakes. If you’ve yet to try it, you are missing out! Sign up for their e-list because they are constantly offering BOGO deals and other specials.
- Sub Zero. A unique ice cream shop that uses liquid nitrogen to make your treat.
- 1541 Pastries and Coffee. This coffee spot offers delicious pastries and European deserts.
- Tiffs Treats. Yummy assortment of cookies, brownies, and the like.
- Cafe Eccell. Generous food portions and a full mimosa/Bloody Mary bar boasting delicious fresh fruits and juice.
- Mess. Opening soon, Mess features a variety of unique waffle combinations including chicken and waffles, mac and cheese, and more.
- First Watch. Open daily for breakfast and lunch, First Watch offers delicious farm-to-table food that is sure to leave you wanting more! The Floridian French Toast, Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, and Parma Hash are all favorites of mine.
- Stella Southern Cafe. Hearty breakfast options made from scratch include biscuit and grits, the southern Benedict, and biscuit pot pie!
Restaurants + Cafes
- Poppy. An eclectic restaurant offering unique dishes and a full cocktail bar.
- Downtown Elixir. A cool spot with brick-oven pizzas and trendy outdoor patio.
- Caffé Capri. Caffé Capri offers tasty Italian dishes and has great lunch specials.
- Napa Flats. The Palo Alto Dip is a delicious appetizer that serves up to 10 people, and pairs great with the Tony’s Bow Tie pasta. The gelato here is also to-die for.
- Dixie Chicken. The most casual on the list, but a must stop in College Station for the best beer and burgers in town.
- Mad Taco. Another laid back option, Mad Taco is a funky restaurant with great tacos, pizzas, and margaritas.
Things to Do
- Aggieland Outfitters. The premiere college station shopping destination to find the perfect outfit whether it be for game day, brunch, or workout gear! Make sure to follow Aggieland Outfitters on Instagram to keep up with sales and promotions.
- Painting With a Twist. A fun spot to go with your girlfriends, family, or even a mother-daughter date.
- Century Square. Here you can find a great atmosphere perfect for date nights, family outings, or fun with your friends. Restaurants, shops, and even a movie theatre, this spot has it all!
- First Friday. The first Friday of every month in Downtown Bryan, featuring dozens of live music performances, good eats, booths and more.
- Midnight Yell. The midnight before every home game, Aggies gather in Kyle Field and are led by the Yell Leaders in preparation to BTHO our opponents.
- Take a Fitness Class. From Orange Theory to Pirhana Fitness, there is something for everyone. One of my favorites are the kickboxing classes at TITLE Boxing.
- Lake Bryan. Lake Bryan is a short 25 minute drive from campus. Enjoy the many hiking trails, have a bbq with your friends, or even spend the night camping if you are up for it! The Lakeside Ice House is a fun and relaxed restaurant and grill that hosts concerts most weekends.