Austin City Limits is one of the biggest music festivals of the year, and Aggieland Outfitters has the best of what’s on trend to ensure you have a fabulous outfit! Even if you won’t be attending ACL, these tips are great for any concert or event you have coming up. There are 3 simple steps to ensuring you have a great outfit for your event!
Step One: Finding the Perfect Top
Only in Texas do we have 90 degree days in October! You can’t go wrong with a bandeau crop top or patterned tank. If you are brave enough to wear long sleeves, this cold shoulder flowy top would be perfect to achieve that festival look without keeping you too warm!
Step Two: Choose your Perfect Bottoms
Two piece sets are always a good choice for concerts. Pair these tie dye tassel shorts and tank together and you are good to go! If you would rather stick to denim, these laced up shorts are a fun twist on your typical denim shorts, and are sure to get a ton of compliments! Lastly, everyone needs a good denim skirt in their wardrobe, and this is sure to match any top that you decide on.
Step Three: Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize!
This is probably the most important look to achieving the perfect look. The more jewelry and accessories, the better! It’s okay to be a little over the top at a festival or concert. Starting with a choker or statement pieces and layering necklaces on top is always a good way to go.
Music Festival Survival Guide: Tips for your Trip
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! It may be October, but it’s Texas y’all so it is still HOT! Bring a refillable water bottle or camelback with you to ensure you are getting enough water.
- KNOW before you GO. Be sure to check your festivals FAQ page ahead of time. Most concerts have restrictions on photography equipment and other items that are not allowed in the event.
- Bring a small bag. Check your events bag policy on what you are able to bring to the event. You can almost always be safe with a stadium approved clear bag like the ones available here.
- Don’t forget sunscreen. It may not be the beach, but you can still get sunburned! This travel size sunscreen is the perfect size for festivals.
- Many festivals allow you to connect your debit card to your wristband – so look into that option if you don’t want to bring cash! Food can get expensive, so be sure to eat before hand to cut back on costs.