Three Autumn Drink Recipes you must try this Season!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
It’s October, so inevitably pumpkin spice lattes are back. Here is a super simple college-friendly recipe that is bound to make your 8 a.m. classes a little more bearable!
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie spice
- Whip Cream (optional)
- Heat the sugar, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree over the stovetop on medium heat.
- Whisk in the coffee and milk into your mixture.
- Pour into your mug. Top with whipped cream, caramel, and cinnamon!
Apple Cider is one of the most underrated drinks of all time! The best thing about making apple cider is it will make your whole home smell delicious for hours. This recipe is a tad time consuming, but the outcome is totally worth it. Nothing quite compares to a homemade cider!
- 6 apples cored and quartered
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 cups of water
- Place your apples in a slow cooker. Add in your sugar, cinnamon sticks, allspice, and cloves.
- Add in 8 cups of water and leave on high for 3 hours.
- Mash apples with a potato masher and let simmer on low for an additional 2-3 hours.
- Strain your mixture to remove any large pieces. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!
Mint Hot Chocolate
The perfect drink for cold days out or cozy nights in by the fire! The mint adds the perfect twist to your typical hot chocolate drink. There are so many variations of this recipe, but over the years I have mastered a combination that is undeniably delicious and perfect for fall! The best part is, this recipe only uses three ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Baking Chips
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup cream
- Bring milk and cream to a simmer in pot.
- Reduce to low heat and add in mint chocolate baking chips, stirring together continuously.
- Once mixture is combined, pour into your favorite mug and top it off with homemade whip cream! Garnish with mint leaves for an extra touch.
5 Minute Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whip cream in large mixing bowl.
- Once peaks start to form, slowly add in powdered sugar and vanilla.
Find the Perfect Fall Mug at Aggieland Outfitters!
Shop this cardigan, black sweater, and A&M mug all at Aggieland Outfitters!