If you are looking for the perfect place for brunch, look no further! Aggieland has the best of the best when it comes to brunch options. From classics such as Cafe Eccell or the recently opened Mess Waffles, you won’t be disappointed. And don’t forget to stop by Aggieland Outfitters to find your perfect brunch look – this grey bell sleeve sweater is great for the chilly weather we have been having lately!
- Sweet Paris Creperie($)
- The place to go for sweet and savory crêpes galore, waffles, and an extensive drink menu. A very aesthetic spot with a a ton of cute photo opportunities!
- Harvest Coffee($)
- Now featuring two locations, (Downtown Bryan and Century Square), Harvest is a great spot for a cup of specialty coffee or a pastry!
- An easygoing spot featuring hearty American breakfast staples, the hash browns are a must.
- Babes Doughnuts and Coffee($)
- Delicious donuts, croissants, and coffee. Be sure to go on a weekend to try their honey glazed chicken biscuits!
- 3rd on Main Kitchen ($)
- Featuring unique dishes of cornbread pancakes, chili bowls, and breakfast fries.
- Sweet Eugenes($)
- Grab a quick bite from the assorted pastries and breakfast crepes. The smoothies and java shakes are delicious!
- The Village Cafe($$)
- Cozy coffee house sporting a laid back ambiance with live music and artwork in Downtown Bryan
- Hullabaloo Diner($$)
- You don’t have to ask me twice for all you can eat biscuits and gravy! The pancakes and omelets are other favorites at this spot.
- Luigi’s Patio($$)
- Featuring delicious Italian cuisine, Luigi’s offers unique dishes on Sunday brunch including a smoked salmon omelet accompanied with Italian cut potatoes
- First Watch($$)
- Open daily from 7:00-2:30, everything is made fresh providing a great brunch experience! The lemon ricotta pancakes and market hash are must-tries
- Maddens Casual Gourmet($$)
- Starters include tomato bisque and seared crab cakes, this rustic-chic restaurant has an extensive list of specialty drinks and unique brunch dishes
- Ozona Grill and Bar($$)
- Here you can “build your own omelet,” and “build your own breakfast tacos”
New Hot Spots
- Stella Southern Cafe($$)
- The Biscuit French Toast or the Southern Benedict are sure to leave your mouth watering! A very welcoming and cozy ambiance with delicious coffee.
- Campfire Stella($$)
- Brunch is served daily until 2:30p.m., the campfires and outdoor dining are the perfect touch!
- Ronin offers a unique dining experience with communal seating, Brunch is every Sunday, but the menu is constantly evolving so be sure to check their website for the latest farm to table offerings
- What started as as a food truck is now a thriving breakfast spot! The chicken and waffles are a classic staple, and the Nutella Waffle is great for the sweet tooths out there!
- Porters Dining and Butcher ($$$)
- Porters offers wood-fired fine meats and American cuisine, be sure to stop by for a memorable brunch experience on the weekends!
- Christophers World Grille ($$$)
- Christopher’s has a wide assortment of brunch offerings including Beignets, Eggs Benedict, Sunday Pasta, and Spicy Shrimp Bisque to name a few
- Messina Hoff Vintage House ($$$)
- Surrounded by breathtaking vineyards, vintage house offers brunch items including garden fritatta, french toast, and hash piastra served on Saturdays and Sundays
- Cafe Eccell($$)
- The flavored mimosa bar is a favorite, featuring mixed juices and assorted fruits. The menu boasts brunch tamales, brunch pizzas, along with many breakfast classics